Take a closer look at what sets Maids of Honor apart from the rest. We are giving you a sneak peek of our streamlined house cleaning services in Phoenix, AZ, and our checklist to get your home in shape fast.
Are you looking for a new house cleaning service in Phoenix, AZ, or the surrounding areas? There’s a reason why our team at Maids of Honor has gained a reputation for being the best of the best—actually there are a few reasons. Here’s your inside look at how we do what we do, including our streamlined cleaning process and our house cleaning checklist.
Real Cleaning System for Your Home—Every Single Time
From the first visit to your home all the way through to the 20th visit, we stand by our promise to provide a thorough cleaning you can see, smell, and feel. It’s the real deal! We aren’t in it just to impress you with the first cleaning and then let things slide. Our Maids of Honor follow a specific process and checklist to achieve the highest level of satisfaction with each cleaning service. No cutting corners ever!
How We Do It
Each of our housecleaners follows a system based on the book “Speed Cleaning” written by Jeff Campbell. This SMART cleaning system involves starting at the room’s entrance and working in and around it systematically, minimizing wasted time and effort and ensuring every part of the room is cleaned. The result? A perfectly cleaned room each and every time.
In addition to the right system, our team members also utilize an innovative set of cleaning tools they wear in a specially-designed apron for faster, more efficient cleaning. From screwdrivers, putty knives, and grout brushes to specialty mops and cleaning solutions, we have the full arsenal of products and tools to make each surface and area of your home gleam.
The Maids of Honor Checklist
Because our team members stick to our checklists for each visit, you can count on experiencing the same stellar results no matter how many times we’ve been there. To keep things efficient and effective, our housecleaners have two different checklists:
#1: General Cleaning Plan: Tasks that we perform each time we visit. These include:
- Kitchen: stove, cabinet, drawers, counter-tops and appliances, and spot cleaning for woodwork
- Bathrooms: sinks, faucets, toilets, mirrors, tub, shower, tiles and basin, floors, and spot cleaning for woodwork
- Other rooms: furniture, knick-knacks, ceiling fans, light fixtures, floors, carpeting, tidying the general area, empty/clean ashtrays and trashcans, wipe-down telephones, dust wall hangings, décor, cobwebs, baseboards, vents, and window sills, spot cleaning for doors, walls, light switches, and sweeping outside the front door
- Windows inside and out, tracks, and one sliding glass door included
#2: Spring Cleaning Plan: Tasks we perform on rotation going from room to room each time we clean. These include:
- Kitchen: wipe baseboards and woodwork, lemon oil cabinet fronts, remove knobs & vent screens on stove and bottom refrigerator grill for cleaning
- Bathrooms: wipe baseboards, lemon oil cabinet fronts, and wipe light fixtures
- Other rooms: Wipe window sills, vents, baseboards, ceiling fans, blades, glassware, clean and shine pictures, light switches and fixtures, wipe vertical blinds, move furniture (within reason), and vacuum furniture
Housecleaning Exactly Like You Want It Done
The beauty of our Maids of Honor System is that we are flexible and offer customized services to meet your unique needs and preferences. If you’d like any of the Spring Cleaning tasks moved over to the General Cleaning tasks, that’s no problem. We are more than happy to make adjustments to ensure you are 100% satisfied each and every time.
If you are ready to experience house cleaning services in Phoenix, AZ, that will exceed your expectations, it’s time to connect with our team of cleaning specialists at Maids of Honor online now. We look forward learning more about your needs and creating the perfect plan to enhance your home and your life.