At Maids of Honor, we are committed to cleaning your home with the utmost care. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have put a considerable amount of thought into how we will move forward in a way that protects both our employees and our customers as we re-open.
First of all, we would like to clarify that we are taking every health and safety precaution that is reasonable to protect both our employees and our clients. We will continue to provide a thorough “top to bottom” cleaning, but we have added sanitizing protocols that will be followed during every visit to slow the spread of disease. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office.
Here are the current health and safety considerations that we have in place to protect our clients as we enter their homes:
- A cleaner will not come to your home if they are sick or exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms.
- We are committed to adhering to the CDC guidelines, so each of our cleaners will be wearing a mask and gloves when they enter your home.
- They will be thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all equipment in between jobs.
To keep our employees safe (as well as the other clients who that cleaner might visit that day), we also ask the following from every customer:
If anyone in your household has been sick (whether with the coronavirus or something else) or has been in contact with someone who may be ill or show symptoms, please call us and cancel your appointment. We are happy to reschedule your appointment at some point in the future, but our goal is to make sure that we provide a safe working environment for our staff and all of our customers.
In addition to our standard, thorough cleaning routine, our cleaners will also sanitize items in each area of your home according to our new sanitation checklist. During each visit, expect your cleaner to disinfect the following areas:
- Kitchen: All countertops, cabinet and doorknobs, appliance handles, faucets, phones, and hard floors will be sanitized.
- Bathrooms: All counters, sinks, faucets, towel, and toilet paper bars, toilets and handles, doors and trim, light switches, showers and tubs, and hard floors will be disinfected.
- All other rooms: twist rods for blinds/curtains, tabletops, dining chairs (not fabric), doorknobs, dust doors, woodwork, light switches, door trim, furniture levers, washer/dryer lids/doors (if they’re inside), as well as the interior and exterior of the entrance door will also be disinfected.
We’ll make sure to sanitize sliding glass door handles, too. Please note that we’ll take care to sterilize all of our equipment before we come in and after we clean your home. We will disinfect all hard floors, but we are unable to disinfect any carpet or fabric surfaces at this time.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding as we work together to navigate this new and dynamic set of events and continue to provide the cleanest homes in Phoenix, Arizona. We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your dedication and patience as we work hard to keep you and your family safe while we clean your home.